Muse Garden, as a design brand of hand-blown glass art, aims to bring you original designs by working with designers and artisans. They are highly talented and have over 30 years of experience.
We hope to use the hand-blown glass to decorate your courtyard and home.
Handmade for the unparalleled
Glass blowing is an ancient and magical art that originated in the 1st century B.C. Muse Garden's glass works are hand-crafted by artisans, with each product having unique color-ratio, pattern and shape.
During the manual blowing of the glass, the air cannot float, thus forming small bubbles. These bubbles represent the life of the glass.
The slight convex vertical line mark left on the glass during the blowing process, as well as the bubbles are proofs of hand-made craftsmanship.
Not only attracting, but also offering meticulous care to hummingbirds
- The base is equipped with perches for hummingbirds to rest instead of feeding when flying.
- Free from lead and other toxic substances, it is certified by the EU RoHS to ensure the safety of hummingbirds.
- The simple structure is easy to disassemble, the large bottle mouth easy to clean and easy to fill. The base is tightly sealed with a leak-proof gasket to prevent nectar from leaking.
- The durable glass is resistant to damage and fading. Compared with plastic bird feeders, it performs better in all weathers.
Mix water and sugar in the ratio of 4:1, boil and wait for it to cool down completely before pouring it into the feeder.
What's in the Box
- 1 hummingbird feeder (removable glass bottle and base)
- 1 ant moat, 1 S hook, 1 hemp rope (to hang the bird feeder)
- 1 brush (to clean the feeding hole)
It was a gift. She said she liked it
I bought this as a Valentine gift for my husband who is the keeper of all bird feeders at our home. He has a few hummingbird feeders so this is the perfect gift to step up the game. He hung it in the yard where the morning sunrise hits it. It's just beautiful. I keep finding myself looking out the kitchen window just to see what the colors of the glass are doing.
Oh my goodness. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you for your art and sharing it with the world and - me :-)
Winter means hummingbirds in South Florida and they are attracted to your colorful feeders. They are a great supplement to the abundant nectar plants in my yard.
I had one of these already and broke the glass globe accidentally. This new one is as gorgeous as the first one.