Muse Garden, as a design brand of hand-blown glass art, aims to bring you original designs by working with designers and artisans. They are highly talented and have over 30 years of experience.
We hope to use the hand-blown glass to decorate your courtyard and home.
Handmade for the unparalleled
Glass blowing is an ancient and magical art that originated in the 1st century B.C. Muse Garden's glass works are hand-crafted by artisans, with each product having unique color-ratio, pattern and shape.
During the manual blowing of the glass, the air cannot float, thus forming small bubbles. These bubbles represent the life of the glass.
The slight convex vertical line mark left on the glass during the blowing process, as well as the bubbles are proofs of hand-made craftsmanship.
Not only attracting, but also offering meticulous care to hummingbirds
- The base is equipped with perches for hummingbirds to rest instead of feeding when flying.
- Free from lead and other toxic substances, it is certified by the EU RoHS to ensure the safety of hummingbirds.
- The simple structure is easy to disassemble, the large bottle mouth easy to clean and easy to fill. The base is tightly sealed with a leak-proof gasket to prevent nectar from leaking.
- The durable glass is resistant to damage and fading. Compared with plastic bird feeders, it performs better in all weathers.
Mix water and sugar in the ratio of 4:1, boil and wait for it to cool down completely before pouring it into the feeder.
What's in the Box
- 1 hummingbird feeder (removable glass bottle and base)
- 1 ant moat, 1 S hook, 1 hemp rope (to hang the bird feeder)
- 1 brush (to clean the feeding hole)
The neighborhood hummingbirds love their new feeder!
These hummingbird feeders are exquisite to look at and most efficient. My hummers love them
These hummingbird feeders are lovely! I now have three of them, and the hummingbirds love them!
The directions need to be improved. The first two times I hung it up, sugar water leaked on my deck.Iwas ready to return it, but it is so beautiful that Igave
Directions need to be improved. It leaked the first two times and I was ready to return it, but loved its beauty.
More should be said (not a picture that does not show exactly where the rubber reinforcer goes. It wasted a lot of my time e, but through trial and error, it is hanging and loved by the hummingbirds and me.
The hanger is gorgeous with the hand blown colors that I see the birds attracted to. It is easy to clean: the thin brush it came with is very helpful. Speedy delivery.
They are beautiful and shipped fast