Muse Garden, as a design brand of hand-blown glass art, aims to bring you original designs by working with designers and artisans. They are highly talented and have over 30 years of experience.
We hope to use the hand-blown glass to decorate your courtyard and home.
Handmade for the unparalleled
Glass blowing is an ancient and magical art that originated in the 1st century B.C. Muse Garden's glass works are hand-crafted by artisans, with each product having unique color-ratio, pattern and shape.
During the manual blowing of the glass, the air cannot float, thus forming small bubbles. These bubbles represent the life of the glass.
The slight convex vertical line mark left on the glass during the blowing process, as well as the bubbles are proofs of hand-made craftsmanship.
Not only attracting, but also offering meticulous care to hummingbirds
- The base is equipped with perches for hummingbirds to rest instead of feeding when flying.
- Free from lead and other toxic substances, it is certified by the EU RoHS to ensure the safety of hummingbirds.
- The simple structure is easy to disassemble, the large bottle mouth easy to clean and easy to fill. The base is tightly sealed with a leak-proof gasket to prevent nectar from leaking.
- The durable glass is resistant to damage and fading. Compared with plastic bird feeders, it performs better in all weathers.
Mix water and sugar in the ratio of 4:1, boil and wait for it to cool down completely before pouring it into the feeder.
What's in the Box
- 1 hummingbird feeder (removable glass bottle and base)
- 1 ant moat, 1 S hook, 1 hemp rope (to hang the bird feeder)
- 1 brush (to clean the feeding hole)
It came wrapped in styrofoam. It's so pretty. We love it. Can't wait til the hummingbirds come.
I am very happy with the feeder. It's beautiful and well designed. It was packaged well and arrived quickly. My only (minor) complaint was that there was a scratch on the metal part of the feeder. It doesn't affect its functionality at all, but does detract from its appearance.
Muse Garden Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder - 34 Ounces - Comet
I can't say enough good things about this hummingbird feeder. They love it so much that I feel like I should get at least one more to keep them from fighting.
I don't know what it is about this feeder but the hummingbirds seem to hang out for a while on it (I timed one at 17 minutes last week), just soaking in the sun or maybe enjoying the design in the blown glass. Either way I can't remember when I've been so pleased with a purchase. 100% worth every penny.