Muse Garden, as a design brand of hand-blown glass art, aims to bring you original designs by working with designers and artisans. They are highly talented and have over 30 years of experience.
We hope to use the hand-blown glass to decorate your courtyard and home.
Handmade for the unparalleled
Glass blowing is an ancient and magical art that originated in the 1st century B.C. Muse Garden's glass works are hand-crafted by artisans, with each product having unique color-ratio, pattern and shape.
During the manual blowing of the glass, the air cannot float, thus forming small bubbles. These bubbles represent the life of the glass.
The slight convex vertical line mark left on the glass during the blowing process, as well as the bubbles are proofs of hand-made craftsmanship.
Not only attracting, but also offering meticulous care to hummingbirds
- The base is equipped with perches for hummingbirds to rest instead of feeding when flying.
- Free from lead and other toxic substances, it is certified by the EU RoHS to ensure the safety of hummingbirds.
- The simple structure is easy to disassemble, the large bottle mouth easy to clean and easy to fill. The base is tightly sealed with a leak-proof gasket to prevent nectar from leaking.
- The durable glass is resistant to damage and fading. Compared with plastic bird feeders, it performs better in all weathers.
Mix water and sugar in the ratio of 4:1, boil and wait for it to cool down completely before pouring it into the feeder.
What's in the Box
- 1 hummingbird feeder (removable glass bottle and base)
- 1 ant moat, 1 S hook, 1 hemp rope (to hang the bird feeder)
- 1 brush (to clean the feeding hole)
Birthday present for sister's cabin- she loves it !
These beautiful glass hummer feeders are great. No leaking and the birds actually sit on the little stands while they’re drinking. Very sweet!
Received Feeder promptly and very happy with it. Engineering has been improved over earlier model that I bought about a year ago. And, I was happy with the first one I bought. Now, I have bought a third one.
Well packaged with many different hanging options. Glass is nice and thick so it won't break but it's not heavy. I've never had a feeder at my house but saw one hummingbird about a month ago so I got one not knowing if any would come. I made my own nectar and set it on the deck while my husband hung a bracket. There was a hummingbird feeding off it before we even hung it up! Now I see many hummingbirds all different colors and sizes at it all the time. They are fun to watch and the feeder is so beautiful!
Beautifully done! Vibrant colors! Absolutely satisfied!