Muse Garden, as a design brand of hand-blown glass art, aims to bring you original designs by working with designers and artisans. They are highly talented and have over 30 years of experience.
We hope to use the hand-blown glass to decorate your courtyard and home.
Handmade for the unparalleled
Glass blowing is an ancient and magical art that originated in the 1st century B.C. Muse Garden's glass works are hand-crafted by artisans, with each product having unique color-ratio, pattern and shape.
During the manual blowing of the glass, the air cannot float, thus forming small bubbles. These bubbles represent the life of the glass.
The slight convex vertical line mark left on the glass during the blowing process, as well as the bubbles are proofs of hand-made craftsmanship.
Not only attracting, but also offering meticulous care to hummingbirds
- The base is equipped with perches for hummingbirds to rest instead of feeding when flying.
- Free from lead and other toxic substances, it is certified by the EU RoHS to ensure the safety of hummingbirds.
- The simple structure is easy to disassemble, the large bottle mouth easy to clean and easy to fill. The base is tightly sealed with a leak-proof gasket to prevent nectar from leaking.
- The durable glass is resistant to damage and fading. Compared with plastic bird feeders, it performs better in all weathers.
Mix water and sugar in the ratio of 4:1, boil and wait for it to cool down completely before pouring it into the feeder.
What's in the Box
- 1 hummingbird feeder (removable glass bottle and base)
- 1 ant moat, 1 S hook, 1 hemp rope (to hang the bird feeder)
- 1 brush (to clean the feeding hole)
Please put fragile on boxes. Ours was dropped on porch
I love it!! So colorful and the hummingbirds love it!!
glass is very decorative and outstanding. the feeder base is poorly designed plastic with weak plastic threading on to the glass base threading. feeder pan (plastic) must fit VERY tight to the metal "top feeder plate" and if not, it leaks much of the liquid. One of my three units will not thread tightly enough to prevent leaking at the pan gasket on the base. Needs better design on the glass to plastic threading in addition to a single cast plastic base that does not require a "gasket" seal to the top plate of feeding tray. bought three, one failed.
FYI - support request over leaking unit responded email by restating instruction requirements and asking for a "picture" to diagnose the problem, then stating base parts were on back order. No resolution yet (all by email). If its broke, just send a new one and stand behind the product! Some consumers do read the "destructions" and know how products fit together!
Yes, in spite of design issue, I would still recommend it with the risk warning. The manufacturer needs to improve the design.
My dear friend, the recipient, contacted me to say she loved this gift. She also sent me a photo & it does look great. The only hitch is that I think it was supposed to have an identifying note which wasn’t enclosed. Somehow, my friend knew it was from me (fortunately).
We received a muse garden hummingbird feeder for Christmas. It is so beautiful that we felt our friends should receive one also just because. They both were excited and now anxiously await hummers.